We all know the word royal, meaning having the status of being a member of the noblest of all families. Yet, if not for Pulp Fiction, few would be aware that its origins are from the French roial, which derives its roots from the Latin regalis, signifying regal. Moreover, even fewer understand that El Royale mainly refers to a historical LA apartment complex designed by architect William Douglas Lee.
The classy building combines the French Rococo, Spanish Colonial Revival, and Renaissance styles, and in the mid-20th century, it served as a hotbed for Hollywood meet-ups.
El Royale casino is a gambling website that borrows this name, blending it with a roaring 20s theme. That is the same period when the El Royale building came into existence. However, this platform goes with more of a New York City-type vibe, trying to infuse your online gaming action with some Big Apple character.
Continue reading our El Royale casino review to find out more about how this platform quickly rose to prominence, ascending as one of the internet’s best in a relatively short time frame.
El Royale Casino Overview
Founded in early-2020, El Royale casino online is a US-friendly website that ArbathSolutions OU operates. They are super similar to another premium internet gaming home, Las Atlantis, as they also accept the US and Australian dollars, players from most corners of the globe, and offer a tremendous welcome package.
The platform boasts a library of over two hundred interactive gaming products, with their software titles coming from online gambling pioneer RealTime Gaming and their live tables from Visionary iGaming. The use of Visa and MasterCard gets allowed here, as does that of Bitcoin.
Though El Royale has only been around for a short while, it has made a massive impression on players with its vast slot catalog, multiple croupier blackjack variants, and four progressive poker tables. What follows is an honest review of El Royale casino.
In it, we dissect everything everyone needs to know about the gaming website. Before we start, know that there is no reason to ask – is El Royale casino online legit, as Gaming Curacao licenses and regulates this platform, one of the internet’s top gambling overseeing bodies.
Pros and Cons of El Royale Casino
No online casino is perfect. So is the case with this one. Thus, in this subheading, we list the main benefits and drawbacks of playing at El Royale.
El Royale Casino Pros
The principal positive aspects of testing your luck at this site include:
- El Royale casino withdrawal via credit cards incur no fees – At least, that is so on the operator’s end. Your bank may charge you a commission, but the platform itself aims to make the removal of funds from your balance as smooth as possible.
- Close to 200 RTG slots – Yes, you read that right. This interactive gaming hub hosts close to two hundred reel-spinning games from RealTime Gaming. The mentioned number includes progressive virtual slot machines.
- Excellent live dealer blackjack – A few of the live twenty-one tables offered on this site feature a house edge of only 0.69%, which is beyond terrific.
- Seamless mobile compatibility – The platform should load and play on any mobile device. Both iOS and Android users can enjoy effortless, fast gambling action here.
El Royale Casino Cons
The chief drawbacks of using this platform are:
- Limited specialty games selection – If you are a fan of bingo, keno, and other lottery-style betting options, you will not see many of those at El Royale casino. It has a few of them, but not as many as other online casinos. Nevertheless, old video poker favorites like Joker Poker and Deuces Wild are on hand here.
- Low withdrawal limits – The most you can request in a single transaction from ArbathSolutions OU is $2,500, which is a modest figure if you are a high-roller.
Game Options at El Royale
The betting offer on this platform may not be as robust as at other high-end gambling sites. However, it is still plentiful, consisting of a decent mix of products in virtually all gaming genres. The types of titles you can expect to find at El Royale cover the following categories:
- Slots – We will say precisely 196 reel-spinning games housed on this platform for our Royale slots casino review, all from RTG. Some of the most recognizable titles include Caesar’s Empire, Shopping Spree, Aztec Millions, and Incan Goddess.
- RNG tables – RNG refers to algorithms known as random number generators. That means that you play these games against software, which arbitrarily decides all game results. El Royale features pretty much all the table classics in this format, including multiple casino poker variants.
- Dealer games – As mentioned, the croupier products here all get provided by Visionary iGaming. They chiefly consist of blackjack, roulette, and baccarat tables.
- Video poker – In the eyes of many veteran players, video poker is a highly underrated gaming genre. It is the only one where you can flip the house edge in your favor on specific titles. The ones that you can enjoy here include Mystery Bonus Poker, Sevens Wild, 7 Stud Poker, Aces & Eights, Loose Deuces, and many more.
- Specialty titles – We talked that there may not be loads of specialty games here, but this site still offers eleven options in this category, including the unique Fish Catch, Banana Jones, and Lucky 8’s.
Bonuses and Promotions
El Royale rolls out the welcome mat for new users. It supplies a staggering registration package that it later follows up with two offers and a loyalty program that will have you playing here for a while. The mentioned deals break down as so:
- Welcome package – The El Royale sign-up offer is a five-part deal (up to $12,500) that incorporates deposits matches and free spins. Each section has its bonus code, starting with TRUEROYAL for the first deposit match of 240%.
- New game offer – The platform frequently offers a deposit match along with some free spins on a novel, pre-designated slot of their choosing. The more substantial the amount you deposit in your account, the better this deal gets. Its current coupon code is SUNKENGOLD.
- Special offer –This is mainly a deposit match slot bonus that can go up to 165%. The code needed to activate it is ROYALHOUR, and it comes with an x35 wagering requirement. That is the same rollover also active for the deals above.
- Loyalty program – You get comp points for playing here that you can later convert to cash. The rate is one hundred points to $1.
To Wrap Up
Does El Royale casino pay real money? Yes, it does so with a great deal of regularity, thanks to low house edge tables and virtual video poker machines.
All deposits are instant at this online casino and can even get made via gift cards. Withdrawals are only available through Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin, and Bank Wire.
The wait times of the first three methods can go up to three working days, while Bank Wire transfers can take up to five. Overall, El Royale is an excellent gambling website that will make even the pickiest online gamblers super happy.
About the Author
Shelly Schiff has been working in the gambling industry since 2009, mainly on the digital side of things, employed by Safest Betting Sites. However, over her eleven-year career, Shelly has provided content for many other top interactive gaming websites. She knows all there is to know about slots and has in-depth knowledge of the most popular table games. Her golden retriever Garry occupies most of her leisure time. Though, when she can, she loves reading Jim Thompson-like crime novels.