Have you ever thought about recording video footage directly from your iPad’s screen so that you could create your own guides about a particular app, game, or some other task? Maybe instead of that you simply wanted to share some of your experiences with your friends, save a Skype call, or grab a video that was playing on your iPad?
As you can see there are numerous reasons why it would be useful to be able to record videos from your iPad’s screen – but in order to do so the first thing you’ll need is the right software. On that front, using Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac will make sure that you have all the tools you need, and then some.
Start Recording an iPad Screen in a Few Steps
To use Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac and record your iPad screen, the only other thing you’ll need is the standard ‘lightning-to-USB’ cable. Assuming you already have that, just follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac and select ‘Record Screencast’ in the menu.
- Connect your iPad to your Mac using the lightning-to-USB cable and wait till a green check mark appears on the small mobile device icon on the recording panel.
- Expand the ‘Capture Area’ list and select ‘Portrait’ or ‘Landscape’ orientation.
- To make sure the audio from your iPad is recorded, check that there is a green check mark on the ‘System Audio’ icon (and click it once otherwise).
- When you are ready to start recording, click ‘REC’ and it will commence after 5 seconds.
- Click ‘Stop’ when the recording is done and click ‘Save’ to save it.
Now that you know how straightforward it is to use Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac as an iPad screen recorder – try it out for yourself. Before you do though, you should know that there is a lot more that you can do using it and before you save your video you should click on the ‘Edit’ button and experiment with the features that it brings to the table.
Using the editing features in Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac will allow you to tweak and improve your video in a variety of ways. For starters you could trim out any footage that you don’t want, merge several video clips together, and rearrange the sequence of any video segments. Additionally you could also improve the overall video quality of the footage that you recorded, fix any issues that emerge, add customizable text fields, insert stylish animated transitions, and much more.
Suffice to say you could not only capture footage from your iPad, but transform it into a professional-looking video in its own right. If you want to share your video with others or publish it online, Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac will give you all the tools you need to make sure that it looks good enough to do so.