Ultimate Useful WordPress SEO Plugins for Get Better Results
Now a day WordPress is one of the most widespread and well-known instrument used for publishing content on the web. The whole thing from E-Commerce websites to blogs can be established using WordPress as well because it’s one and only open source on the subject matter in the flux of internet. On the other hand WordPress, in moreover also providing you with the state of the art publishing display place, also makes available excess of plugins for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
These WordPress SEO plugins permits you in a certain way to bring keywords in your site. These plugin will similarly inform you through an email at any time certain keywords experience have major changes in search engine rankings. A Particular plugins are actually effective while some are not so, in the following there is a more information about SEO plugins.
This all-in-one SEO plugin gives you control over title tags, noindex, meta tags, slugs, canonical, autolinks, 404 errors, rich snippets, and more.
- Add keywords to the reporter and let the reporter track your website’s (or other websites’) ranking changes.
- View a historical graph of your rankings.
- Visually compare how your website is ranking compared to competitors.
- Watch how your traffic fluctuates based on ranking changes.
- Get email notifications when any one of your rankings changes in X (you specify X) positions.
- Download a full CSV file containing all of your ranking data.
- View a list of keywords that are currently driving traffic to your website and add them to the rank reporter.
Automatically optimizes your WordPress blog for Search Engines (Search Engine Optimization).
- Support for Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Fine tune Page Navigational Links
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY plugin to provide SEO Integration for WP e-Commerce sites
- Nonce Security
- Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
- Automatically optimizes your titles for search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Backward-Compatibility with many other plugins, like Auto Meta, Ultimate Tag Warrior and others.
Redirection is a WordPress plugin to manage 301 redirections, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. This is particularly useful if you are migrating pages from an old website, or are changing the directory of your WordPress installation.
New features include:
- 404 error monitoring – captures a log of 404 errors and allows you to easily map these to 301 redirects
- Custom ‘pass-through’ redirections allowing you to pass a URL through to another page, file, or website.
- Full logs for all redirected URLs
- All URLs can be redirected, not just ones that don’t exist
- Redirection methods – redirect based upon login status, redirect to random pages, redirect based upon the referrer!
Existing features include:
- Automatically add a 301 redirection when a post’s URL changes
- Manually add 301, 302, and 307 redirections for a WordPress post, or for any other file
- Full regular expression support
- Apache .htaccess is not required – works entirely inside WordPress
- Redirect index.php, index.html, and index.htm access
- Redirection statistics telling you how many times a redirection has occurred, when it last happened, who tried to do it, and where they found your URL
- Fully localized
HeadSpace is a powerful all-in-one plugin to manage meta-data and handle a wide range of SEO tasks. With it you can tag your posts, create custom titles and descriptions that improve your page ranking, change the theme or run disabled plugins on specific pages, and a whole lot more.
Because the configuration of meta-data can be a complicated and tiresome process HeadSpace provides several shortcuts to reduce your effort:
- Meta-data nesting – data is collected not only from the page itself, but nested parent pages
- Dynamic data extracted – why repeat yourself when you can extract data from the post itself?
- Full GUI interface – data is entered alongside post content, and with a full auto-suggested AJAX interface for tags and keywords
- Mass-editing – now you can edit meta-data for all pages and posts at one go!
This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines to better index your blog.
This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your blog. With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs. Additionally it notifies all major search engines every time you create a post about the new content.
Improve site performance and user experience via caching: browser, page, object, database, minify and content delivery network support.
The most complete WordPress performance framework.
Recommended by web hosts like: MediaTemple, Host Gator, Page.ly and WP Engine and countless more.
Trusted by countless sites like: mattcutts.com, mashable.com, smashingmagazine.com, smashingbuzz.com, appleumbrella.com, makeuseof.com, yoast.com, kiss925.com, pearsonified.com, lockergnome.com, johnchow.com, ilovetypography.com, webdesignerdepot.com, css-tricks.com and tens of thousands of others.
W3 Total Cache improves the user experience of your site by improving your server performance, caching every aspect of your site, reducing the download times and providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration.
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Mobile support: respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on CDN (mirror only)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN (mirror only)
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Minification of posts and pages and feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
Improve the user experience for your readers without having to change WordPress, your theme, your plugins or how you produce your content.
Yoast’s all in one SEO solution for your WordPress blog: SEO titles, meta descriptions, XML sitemaps, breadcrumbs & much more.
The most complete all in one SEO solution for your WordPress blog, this plugin has a huge list of features, including:
- Post title and meta description meta box to change these on a per post basis for ultimate SEO.
- On page SEO Analysis using the Linkdex page analysis library.
- Taxonomy (tag, category & custom taxonomy) title and meta description support.
- Google search result snippet previews, let your editors improve your SEO!
- Focus keyword testing.
- Full page analysis functionality: see what you need to do to further SEO optimize your post content, page title, headings, images etc.
- Meta Robots configuration:
- Easily add noodp, noydir meta tags.
- Easily noindex, or nofollow pages, taxonomies or entire archives.
- Improved canonical support, adding canonical to taxonomy archives, single posts and pages and the front page.
- RSS footer / header configuration, improve your SEO by getting links from scrapers.
- Permalink clean ups, while still allowing for, for instance, Google Custom Search.
- Breadcrumbs support, with configurable breadcrumbs titles.
- The ultimate XML Sitemaps for your SEO with:
- Pages or posts that have been noindexed will not show in XML sitemap (but can if you want them too).
- Custom post type and custom taxonomy support.
- No static files are generated, so no delays when publishing posts.
- .htaccess and robots.txt editor.
- Basic import functionality for HeadSpace2 and All in One SEO.
Platinum SEO Plugin offers Complete onsite SEO solution for your WordPress blog.Platinum SEO Plugin offers all the functionalities of All In One SEO…
Override titles, descriptions and keywords with page/post level input. Designed for use with WordPress as a CMS with the blog not on the homepage. Override titles, descriptions and keywords with page/post level input for greater control of Search Engine Optimization.
This is a fairly modified version of the all-in-one-seo-pack for the specific situation of using WordPress as a CMS tool first and a blog second. We fixed some quirky duplication of title and meta info as well.
- Override titles, descriptions and keywords with page/post level input for greater control of Search Engine Optimization.
- Auto-generate titles, descriptions and keywords when overrides are not present.
- Helps prevent duplicate content issues.
- Automatically appends tags as keywords when available.
- Makes sure your keywords are unique.
- Page and post level settings are kept when upgrading from the all-in-one-seo pack. You can even downgrade.
SEO Friendly Images automatically adds alt and title attributes to all your images. Improves traffic from search engines and makes the image tags W3C/
SEO Friendly Images is a WordPress SEO plugin which automatically updates all images with proper ALT and TITLE attributes for SEO purposes. If your images do not have ALT and TITLE already set, SEO Friendly Images will add them according the options you set. Additionally this makes the post W3C/xHTML valid as well.
ALT attribute is important part of search engine optimization. It describes your images to search engine and when a user searches for a certain image this is a key determining factor for a match. TITLE attribute play lesser role but is important for visitors as this text will automatically appear in the tooltip when mouse is over the image.
SEO Smart Links provides automatic SEO benefits for your site in addition to custom keyword lists, nofollow and much more. SEO Smart Links Premium is now available with bug fixes, new features and performance improvements. What is new?
SEO Smart Links provides automatic SEO benefits for your site in addition to custom keyword lists, nofollow and much more. SEO Smart Links can automatically link keywords and phrases in your posts and comments with corresponding posts, pages, categories and tags on your blog.
Further SEO Smart links allows you to set up your own keywords and set of matching URLs. Finally SEO Smart links allows you to set nofollow attribute and open links in new window. It is a perfect solution to get your blog posts interlinked or add affiliate links to other sites. Everything happens completely transparent, and you can edit the options from the administration settings panel.
This plugin creates a sitemap for your WordPress powered site. This is not just another XML sitemap plugin, but rather a true sitemap generator which is highly customizable from its own options page in the WordPress admin panel. Some of its features include: support for multi-level categories and pages, category/page exclusion, multiple-page generation with navigation, permalink support, choose what to display, what order to list items in, show comment counts and/or post dates, and much more. To see this plugin in action, visit my sitemap page.
- Language – Language files are located in /wp-content/plugins/sitemap-generator/lang/
- Items per page – Set to 0 for unlimited
- Sitemap page slug – If using permalinks, enter the slug of your sitemap page. Notice: After changing the sitemap page slug setting, be sure to update your permalink structure
- What to show – Show posts, pages, or both
- If showing both, which first – Show posts or pages first
- Post sort order – Sort by title or date (oldest or newest first)
- Page sort order – Sort by title or date (oldest or newest first) or menu order (ascending or descending)
- Show comment count after posts
- Show comment count after pages
- If showing comment counts, display when zero
- Show dates after posts
- Show dates after pages
- Date format (if showing dates) – Use PHP date() formatting
- Excluded categories – Category IDs, separated by commas. Sub-categories will also be excluded, as well as all posts contained in excluded categories
- Excluded pages – Page IDs, separated by commas. Sub-pages will also be excluded
- Hide future-dated posts
- Hide password-protected items
- Sitemap navigation method – Two types to choose from
- Show sitemap navigation – Where to show the navigation
- Full path to XML sitemap – If you are also using an XML sitemap plugin, you can enter the path to the XML file here, and a link to it will be added to your sitemap page
- Where to show XML sitemap link – At the end of the last page, or at the end of every page
Here is a link to download the current version WP-Backlinks version 1.1.1 (Latest Aug-31-2007)
I am glad to announce that I will be releasing my backlinks plugin I have been working on. It is a beta release as of July 25th 2007. I have a lot I want to add to this plugin but It seems to be pretty stable.I just need to get it out there and get some bug reports back from everyone. I hope this plugin makes it easy for you to gain backlinks and get your weblog as popular as it should be.
WP-Backlinks is a plugin that makes it easy to trade and manage your backlinks on a weblog. There will be a form for other weblog owners to fill out in your side navigation with their site details and and the url to the weblog article that has a link to your site. Once the form is filled out WP-Backlinks will spider that page and make sure that they really did put a link to your weblog on that page. It will also log the page rank of that page. In the admin section you will have to approve any new links to be displayed on yourweblog so that there aren’t any inappropriate links going on your weblog.
You can set a limit of how many links to trade per article. The default is five. Here’s the math. If you have a weblog that has 1000 articles and you trade 5 links per article of your weblog that would be an additional 5000 incoming backlinks. Your pagerank and traffic would definitely start to rise and any text-link-ads or what ever advertising you are doing if any would also become more valuable. There are a lot of features that I am going to ad to this plugin so stay tuned.
Search engine optimize your blog’s title tags. Mass edit the title tags of posts, pages, category pages, tag pages – indeed, any URL!
Title tags are arguably the most important of the on-page factors for search engine optimization (“SEO”). It blows my mind how post titles are also used as title tags by WordPress, considering that post titles should be catchy, pithy, and short-and-sweet; whereas title tags should incorporate synonyms and alternate phrases to capture additional search visibility.
Now, thankfully, there is a solution, allowing you to decouple post titles from title tags. Introducing… the SEO Title Tag WordPress plugin. SEO Title Tag makes is dead-easy to optimize the title tags across your WordPress-powered blog or website. Not just your posts, not just your home page, but any and every title tag on your site! If this plugin, along with a few hours of keyword research and copywriting of optimized titles, doesn’t make a significant impact on your search traffic, you’re doing something wrong!
- Allows you to override a page’s or a post’s title tag with a custom one.
- A Title Tag input box in the Edit Post and Write Post forms. (Previously in version 1.0 you had to use the Custom Field box.)
- Mass editing of title tags for all posts, static pages, category pages, tag pages, tag conjunction pages, archive by month pages, – indeed, any URL – all in one go.
- Mass editing of slugs for all posts and static pages.
- Define a custom title tag for your home page (or, more accurately, your Posts page, if you have chosen a static Front Page set under Options -> Reading), through the Options -> SEO Title Tag page in the WordPress admin.
- Define the title tag of 404 error pages, also through Options -> SEO Title Tag.
- Handles internal search result pages too.
- Title tags of category pages can optionally be set to the category description. If you use a Meta Tag plugin like Add Meta Tags, then you should not use this feature and instead let the Meta Tag plugin use the category description for the meta description on category pages.
- If you choose to keep the blog name in your title tags (not recommended!), the order of the blog name and the title are automatically reversed, giving more keyword prominence to the title instead of the blog name. Note there is also an option to replace your blog name with a shorter blog nickname.
This plugin allows a webmaster to easily create and add contact forms to WordPress. The contact form will let the user send emails to a site’s admin. An administration panel is present, where the webmaster can create and preview unlimited forms.
Features a super easy admin panel, multi-form feature, autoresponder, no templates to mess with, and an option to redirect visitors to any URL after the message is sent. Includes CAPTCHA and Akismet support to block all common spammer tactics. Spam is no longer a problem. You can add extra fields of any type: text, textarea, checkbox, checkbox-multiple, radio, select, select-multiple, attachment, date, time, hidden, password, and fieldset.
- Super easy customizable Options from Admin settings page.
- Multi-Form feature that allows you to have as many different forms as you need.See FAQ
- Optional extra fields of any type: text, textarea, checkbox, checkbox-multiple, radio, select, select-multiple, attachment, date, time, hidden, password, fieldset(box). See FAQ
- File attachments are supported, see here for details: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/416371
- Backup/restore tool. You can backup/restore all your forms or single forms and settings.See FAQ
- Easy to hide subject and message fields for use as a newsletter signup.
- Supports sending mail to multiple departments.See FAQ
- Optional – redirect to any URL after message sent.
- Optional – posted data can be sent as a query string on the redirect URL. See faq
- Optional – autoresponder E-mail message.See FAQ
- Valid coding for HTML, XHTML, HTML STRICT, Section 508, and WAI Accessibility.
- Uses simple inline error messages.
- Reloads form data and warns user if user forgets to fill out a field.
- Validates syntax of E-mail address.
- CAPTCHA can be turned off or hidden from logged in users and or admins.
- Multi “E-mail to” contact support.
- Auto form fill for logged in users.
- Customizable form field titles.
- Customizable CSS style.
- Sends E-mail with UTF-8 character encoding for US and International character support.
- Pre-fill in form fields from a URL query string. See FAQ
- Save emails to the WordPress database, or export to CSV or Excel. See FAQ
- I18n language translation support. See FAQ
- It has very tight security, stops all automated spammers.
- Akismet spam protection support.
- Spam checks E-mail address input from common spammer tactics… prevents spammer forcing to:, cc:, bcc:, newlines, and other E-mail injection attempts to spam the world.
- Makes sure the contact form was posted from your blog domain name only.
- Filters all form inputs from HTML and other nasties.
- E-mail message footer shows blog username(if logged on), Date/Time timestamp, IP address, and user agent (browser version) of user who contacted you.
Captcha Image Support:
- Uses Open-source free PHP CAPTCHA library by http://www.phpcaptcha.org (customized version included)
- Abstract background with multi colored, angled, and transparent text
- Arched lines through text
- Refresh button to reload captcha if you cannot read it
- CAPTCHA can be disabled in Options
- Works with WordPress 2.8+, WPMU, and BuddyPress (WordPress 3.0+ is highly recommended)
- PHP register_globals and safe_mode should be set to “Off”.
Help people share, bookmark, and email your posts & pages using any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, StumbleUpon, Digg and many more. The WordPress plugin to help people share, bookmark, and email your posts and pages using any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Google, Digg, Delicious, and well over 100 more sharing and social bookmarking sites. New: Google +1 Button in addition to the Facebook Like Button and Twitter Tweet Button.
This sharing plugin comes with AddToAny’s customizable Smart Menu, which places the services visitors use at the top of the menu, based on each visitor’s browsing and usage history.
The Email tab makes it easy to share via Google Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, AOL, and any other web-based emailer or desktop program. The Add to Favorites button (or Bookmark tab) helps users bookmark using any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.).
Standalone share icons let you optimize your blog posts for specific social sites. Choose from over 100 individual services.
- AddToAny Smart Menu & AddToAny Kit
- Individual share links (like Sociable)
- Includes all services
- Google Analytics integration (access guide)
- WordPress optimized with asynchronous script loading
- Localized in English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Catalan, Persian, Russian, Turkish, Albanian, Romanian, Belarusian, Greek, Irish
- Easily customizable for beginners or advanced users, and highly extensible for developers and designers
- Many more publisher and user features!
Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP) gives you a list of posts and/or pages related to the current entry, introducing the reader to other relevant content on your site. Key features include:
- An advanced and versatile algorithm: Using a customizable algorithm considering post titles, content, tags, and categories, YARPP calculates a “match score” for each pair of posts on your blog. You choose the threshold limit for relevance and you get more related posts if there are more related posts and less if there are less.
- Templating: New in 3.0! The YARPP templating system puts you in charge of how your posts are displayed.
- Caching: Improved in 3.2! YARPP organically caches the related posts data as your site is visited, greatly improving performance.
- Related posts in RSS feeds: Display related posts in your RSS and Atom feeds with custom display options.
- Disallowing certain tags or categories: You can choose certain tags or categories as disallowed, meaning any page or post with such tags or categories will not be served up by the plugin.
- Related posts and pages: Puts you in control of pulling up related posts, pages, or both.