As everyone know Apple recently launched iPad 2 has changed the tablet war very significantly, most of the people say the new iPad 2 is also a best tablet for average consumers. As much of a star as the new iPad is, the major focus of today’s event was the apps. Apple has 65,000 tablet apps to Android 3.0′s 100. So, let’s get into it.
These all iPad 2 Applications are generally used in a work environment. We are going to follow up with two more postings of which are the ultimate useful iPad2 apps as creative article including games, social network, internet messaging and social bookmarking.
Welcome to the school of rock. A Mac-size practice space. Your own recording studio. If you want to learn to play an instrument, write music, or record a song, GarageBand has everything you need.
Flex Time and Groove Matching
Flex Time and Groove Matching are powerful tools that help you improve the rhythm and feel of your recordings. You can fix the timing of a note. Tighten the groove of your tracks. And easily create a great-sounding song.
Your performance is about to get even tighter. Flex Time is a new tool that lets you quickly change the timing of your recording, so your song has perfect rhythm. Something sounds a little off? Use Flex Time to fix timing mistakes on the fly. Just click and drag any part of a waveform to change the timing of a note or beat. You can move, stretch, or shorten individual notes without changing the good parts of your recording. And Flex Time is great for creative inspiration: Extend guitar riffs, alter vocals, try different rhythms, and get new ideas. Your Flex Time edits are highlighted so you can easily see your changes. Click the Flex Time button at any time to compare your edits with the original performance.
If you’re working with a bunch of different tracks — like a guitar, bass, keyboards, percussion, and a drum loop underneath it all — chances are that one (or all) of them could be a little out of rhythm. Groove Matching brings all your tracks together beautifully. Just select any track in your song and make it the Groove Track, and all other tracks instantly match it. If not every track needs adjusting, you can choose only the tracks you want. Groove Matching helps Apple Loops fit the feel of your song even better, too.
New Guitar Amps and Stompbox Effects
GarageBand brings you seven new guitar amps for a total of 12. They’re modeled after the most revered gear in the world — from clean sounds to heavy distortion and everything in between. You can also reproduce the sound of classic foot pedals with five new stompbox effects, making 15 to choose from. Mix amps with stompboxes and find thousands of ways to rock. And with the Apogee GiO (sold separately), you can control GarageBand hands-free, so you don’t ever have to stop playing. The GiO lets you control stompbox effects, recording, and transport controls with your feet. Plug an electric guitar into your Mac, crank it up, and let it rip.
Requirements: iPad 2, iPhone 4, or iPod touch (4th generation)
Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fast and fun moviemaking app for iPhone, iPod touch, and the amazing new iPad 2. Designed for the Multi-Touch screen, iMovie puts everything you need to tell your story at your fingertips. Browse and play projects in the stunning Marquee view. Make a movie in minutes by adding video, photos, music, and sound effects. Then give it the Hollywood treatment by adding a theme, titles, and transitions. And you can share your movie with the world – right from iMovie.
Made for Multi-Touch.
- Tap to add video, photos, music, and sound effects.
- Drag to trim the length of any clip.
- Pinch to zoom the timeline.
- Slide to scrub through your project.
- On iPad, pinch vertically to open the Precision Editor.
Add professional polish with Themes.
- Choose from a selection of eight unique themes. Each theme includes a matching set of titles and transitions — and its own soundtrack.
- Instantly change themes or swap themed elements in your project.
- Titles and graphics automatically update with location data from your video.
Add photos, music, and sound effects.
- Add photos from your library, or snap a picture and drop it into your project.
- Use the automatic, face-aware Ken Burns effect, or pinch and drag to create your own.
- Choose from soundtracks that match iMovie themes, or select music from your own song library.
- Bring your movie to life with a choice of over 50 sound effects.
Record and edit your soundtrack.
- Record audio directly into the timeline.
- Adjust the volume of any video clip, song, sound effect, or audio recording.
- Loop music to fill your project.
- On iPad, view detailed audio waveforms for every clip in your project.
Share your HD movie on the web and in your home.
- Publish in HD directly from iMovie to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport.
- Send to the Camera Roll and share in your MobileMe gallery, in an email, or via MMS on iPhone 4.
- Use AirPlay to stream directly from iMovie to your HDTV with Apple TV (compatible only with second-generation Apple TV; requires iOS 4.3 or later).
- Transfer your iMovie project to your computer and compatible iOS devices.
Named Apple’s iPad App of the Year and one of TIME’s top 50 innovations of 2010, Flipboard is a fast, beautiful way to flip through the news, photos and updates your friends are sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Google Reader, Flickr and Instagram. See your social media in a magazine layout that is easy to scan and fun to read. Share articles and photos, comment on posts, and like or favorite anything. Customize your Flipboard with sections created from your favorite news, people, blogs and topics.
Your Flipboard is everything you care about in one place. It’s your magazine. It’s your Flipboard.
Here’s what others are saying:
- “Flipboard is a fantastic iPad app that makes everything you read on the Web better than it is by itself. I can’t recommend it highly enough.” Macworld
- “Flipboard offers iPad users an entirely original alternative to browsing the Web for news; its magazine-style layouts and breathtaking use of photos and white space show the way forward for digital media.” PCMag.com
- “Flipping for Flipboard: The brilliant iPad app that has changed the way I read the news.” SLATE
- “Flipboard begins to imagine an entirely new way of accessing the social Web.” New York Times
- “Stop. Put down this computer, go pick up your iPad and come back here. Now go get this app: Flipboard. Why? It’s pretty awesome.” Wired.com
- “I am thoroughly impressed from our first run with Flipboard. It is simply gorgeous and a pleasure to browse.” Mashable
- “Flipboard turns Facebook updates, tweets into digital magazine” USA Today
It was a hit first time around and there’s no difference for the second version either. Real Racing 2 HD is a superb game in the world of accelerometer tipping driving titles. The only time you have to put your finger on the screen to block any of the rather pretty graphics of other cars as you fly by is if you want to brake. Seeing as braking is only for sissies, then you never need to interrupt that view at all.
This take two of the game comes with 10 hours of gamepley with 30 cars to unlock from the likes of BMW and Chevrolet and a highly amusing multiplayer mode for up to 16 players at a time courtesy of the Apple Game Center. You’re never going to quite get that racing sim feel that a console can offer but as simplified mobile versions go, this is an entire grid better than anything else out there.
iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks includes the iBookstore, where you can download the latest best-selling books or your favorite classics – day or night. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark or add notes to your favorite passages.
- Enjoy a complimentary copy of the beautifully illustrated classic, Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne.
- Download many of your favorite books from the included iBookstore.
- Read a free sample of any book on the iBookstore before making it a part of your collection.
- Reorder your books on your bookshelf or browse them in a list sorted by title, author, or category.
- Organize your books and PDFs into personal Collections. Swipe left or right to jump between Collections.
- Easily adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment.
- Change the font size and pick from six included type faces to make your books more comfortable to read.
- Find a word, character, or phrase anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature.
- Keep your bookmarks, notes, and your current page wirelessly in sync between iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the new automatic bookmark syncing feature.
- Quickly find a specific page using the page navigator at the bottom of every page.
- Read your books on white or sepia colored pages.
- Choose left or fully justified text layout from Settings.
- Highlight your favorite passages and add notes with the built-in bookmarking features.
- Add books in the industry-standard ePub electronic book format to iTunes and sync them to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Add PDF documents to iBooks from Mail, or add them to iTunes and sync them to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Print PDF documents and notes you’ve written in iBooks using AirPrint.
- Use iBooks with the amazing accessibility features in iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – such as speaking the words on a given page.
- iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), or iPod touch (4th generation) is required.
- iPhone or iPod touch must have iOS 4 or later.
- The iBookstore is available in many countries. The selection of books in the iBookstore may vary by country.
- An Apple ID is required to download from the iBookstore.
- Automatic bookmark syncing requires an active Wi-Fi or cellular data connection and an Apple ID.
- iBooks only opens books published in the ePub electronic book format or documents in the PDF format.
- To add ePub books from outside the iBookstore to iBooks, they must be DRM-free and synced using iTunes 9.2 or later.
- Some PDF documents may not be compatible with iBooks.
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! Toy Story takes you on the adventure of a lifetime:
A fully interactive reading experience packed with Games, Movie Clips, Coloring Pages, Sing-along Tunes, and Surprises on every page. Hear the story read aloud, record your own narration, or explore at your own pace.
Meet Woody, a cowboy doll that comes to life when humans aren’t around. When his owner Andy receives a Buzz Lightyear space ranger for his birthday, Woody and the other toys fear they’ll be replaced. Woody’s plan to get rid of Buzz backfires and he ends up lost outside the world of Andy’s room, with Buzz as his only companion! The toys work together to find their way back to Andy and discover the meaning of true friendship along the way.
- Cinematic, Interactive Read-Along app featuring your favorite characters from the award-winning Toy Story movie.
- Choose Read to Me mode to hear the story read aloud, or follow the story at your own pace. You can even Record your own voice narrating and hear it read back to you!
- Explore delightful Animations and Surprise features within each page.
- Get creative with Finger Painting, sing along to Songs from the movie, and play fun interactive Games!
- Tap to play Sound Effects and character voices from the film.
- Relive magical moments from the film with Movie Clips throughout!
- Jump to your favorite part of the story with the Visual Page Index, or resume where you left off.
- Turn pages manually and move back and forth through the story as you wish!
The Dr. Seuss classic “The Cat in the Hat,” one of the top selling children’s books of all time, is now available for your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Winner of 2010 Parent’s Choice Silver Honor for Mobile Apps
- Won 2nd Place in 2010 Best App Ever Awards for eBooks
- Editor’s Choice – Children’s Technology Review, June 2010
- “Spectacular” – CNET
- “Superb implementation” – Wired
- “Four stars out of four” – USA Today
- “An educational app gem” – iPhoneLife
- “A loving adaptation…perfectly, even luminously reproduced” – TimesOnline
- “Highly recommended. Both entertaining and a great way to promote literacy.” – Appmodo
New features only available in this omBook include professional narration, background audio and enlarged artwork for each scene. To promote reading in young children, individual words are highlighted as the story is read and words zoom up when pictures are touched. By combining the original text and artwork of Dr. Seuss with features that entertain and promote reading, this omBook appeals to readers of all ages.
This original Puzzle Book App from Disney is perfect for little fingers! Now available for iPhone and iPad.
THE STORY: Pooh’s tummy is rumbly, but his yummy honey is hiding! Read along as your favorite stuffed bear searches high and low for a sweet treat. Then it’s up to you to help Pooh Bear find his missing honey pots, and complete fun and challenging puzzles along the way!
This charming Winnie the Pooh Puzzle Book App FEATURES:
- Delightful illustrations, professional narration, silly sound effects, and beloved Winnie the Pooh background music.
- Record your voice or your child’s reading the story.
- Three reading modes to suit your mood: Read to Me, Use My Recording, and Auto Turn pages.
- Four interactive jigsaw puzzles combine a classic play pattern with a contemporary twist.
- Tap ‘n’ Play surprises throughout the story.
- Pooh’s Cupboard matching game ties in to the story and reinforces color recognition.
- Visual Index allows you to jump to your favorite page or puzzle.
This fun and interactive Mickey and Friends Puzzle Book is a perfect Halloween treat – designed specifically for little fingers! Now available for iPhone and iPad.
THE STORY: Mickey is having a Halloween party, and all of his friends are invited. But when Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy get to Mickey’s house, they are spooked by strange noises and a creepy ghost! Read along as your favorite Disney friends get to the bottom of this haunted house mystery, and be on the lookout for ghostly surprises! Real character voices and thrilling sound effects add to the fun in this spooktacular adventure.
Winner of more than 20 “Game of the Year” & “Top App” awards! Tons of NEW FREE CONTENT available now! See below for more details.
NEW! CONTENT PACK #2 – Infinity Blade: The Deathless Kings
ChAIR loves you, so we are giving you EVEN MORE awesome content in the ultimate update – for free!
- Descend into the dreaded dungeons, and unlock the God King’s darkest secret…
- More than 10 new Enemies to defeat – the Wood Jester, the Iron Guard, the Plated Sorok, the Warden, and more!
- Finish the game and then continue to build your character with NewGame+! Re-master any item! Unlock new items in the store! How high can you climb?
- More than 30 all-new magic rings, swords, shields, helmets, and armor! Collect and Master them all!
- Multiple Character slots, new Achievements, more Leaderboards, dodge button size slider, and audio volume controls!
- Now optimized for iPad 2 – Includes high-resolution graphics that utilize the enhanced visual capabilities of the iPad 2.
From Epic Games’ award-winning studio, ChAIR Entertainment, comes Infinity Blade, a new sword fighting action game developed exclusively for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
Survival horror fans need look no further than Dead Space if they’ve just picked themselves up a nice, powerful iPad 2. It’s a unique story unto itself, so you won’t be getting a rehash of whatever console version you might have played in the past. EA has optimized the game for the more powerful innards of the latest Apple tablet and it really shows when the blood starts flying and the nasties are right in your face.
Although we felt slightly gypped at the brevity of the game – just 12 levels – there’s some real satisfaction in chainsawing the bad guys limb from limb before booting them to the floor. Fortunately, the gameplay is easy and natural enough to cope with frantic moves when the chips are down and you find yourself surrounded. There’s no virtual d-pad to worry about. Just swipe the screen anywhere for effect. Possibly best of all is something that most people might miss out on – the sound. You can play the thing on speakers but, for the full shock indulgence of the horror genre, make sure to use your headphones.
For faraway friends and family, long-distance relationships, or just for fun, FaceTime for iPad is here. With a tap, you can make video calls from your iPad 2 to someone else’s iPad 2, iPhone 4, new iPod touch, or Mac over Wi-Fi. And be there in person, even when you’re not.
The biggest way to say hello.
So long “Long time, no see.” Because whether you’re across the house, across town, across the country, or in a different country altogether, iPad is the next best place to see your favorite face — talking, smiling, and laughing back at you. With a tap, you’ll find yourself in the middle of anything you don’t want to miss. Big things like birthdays, anniversaries, first steps, or holiday dinners. Smaller things like breakfast, homework, dog tricks, or bedtime stories. Just when you start missing someone (or something), drop in, catch up, and hang out as long as you want. Or just show up to say (and see) goodnight.
Tap, talk, smile, and wave.
Let’s say you want to start a video call with your best friend. Just find her name in your Favorites list and tap the FaceTime button. An invitation pops up on her iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac asking if she wants to join you. When she accepts, the FaceTime call begins. Up pops her face — right in front of yours and nearly life-size — on the big iPad display. All you need is an Apple ID and an email address and you’re good to go. It’s even easier than picking up the phone.*
One for them. One for you.
iPad has two built-in cameras, one on the front above the display and one on the back. You can switch between them anytime during a call. The front camera faces you, for saying hello. The back camera faces what’s in front of you, for showing off where you are, who you’re with, or what you just splurged on at the mall. And if something funny happens on your end, your friend can see it, too.
Keynote, the powerful presentation application for Mac, has been completely redesigned for iPad. It makes creating a world-class presentation, complete with animated charts and transitions, as simple as touching and tapping.
Keynote has everything you need to create amazing presentations, including beautiful Apple-designed themes, custom graphic styles, and stunning animations and effects. Start quickly with a theme and add the slides you need with just a few taps, selecting any of eight slide masters. You can also open a Keynote ’09 or Microsoft PowerPoint file.
Use the predefined text styles or pick from a selection of text options to personalize your slides. Add photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser. Make your photos look great with designs that match your theme, or add masks, shadows, reflections, and picture frames all just by touching. Organize your data with beautiful tables and charts. Then bring your presentation to life with high-quality animations including Magic Move, Flip, and Spin.
When your presentation is ready, you can use the full-screen view to play it right on your iPad. If you’re presenting to a large audience, connect your iPad to a projector using an optional adapter and view your slides and notes from the presenter display. You can also send your presentation in Keynote ’09, Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format to anyone via Mail or iWork.com public beta, or copy it to your MobileMe iDisk, your Mac or PC, or to the web using WebDAV. Using AirPrint, you can send your presentation to a printer on your wireless network.
Using Keynote, you can:
- View and edit Keynote ’09 or Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from Mail, the web, your MobileMe iDisk, a WebDAV service, or your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing.
- Share your work by exporting it to Keynote ’09, Microsoft PowerPoint, or PDF format and send it via Mail. Or, publish to iWork.com public beta.
- Choose from 12 Apple-designed themes including Gradient, Showroom, and Portfolio.
- Arrange the objects on your slides by simply dragging them on the slide canvas.
- Create sophisticated animations by using Magic Move, which automatically animates objects across consecutive slides.
- Animate objects on slide with over 20 builds.
- Send presentations to a printer on your wireless network using AirPrint.
- Choose from over 20 professional-quality slide transitions including Anagram, Page Flip, Mosaic, and Twist.
- Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app with the Media Browser.
- Organize your data with beautiful charts and tables.
- Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
- Work without worry as presentations are automatically saved whenever you make a change.
- Show your slides on a large screen by attaching your iPad to an external display or projector with the optional adapter. Use the presenter display to view the current slide, preview the next slide, or view your notes.
- Copy presentations from your iPad to your MobileMe iDisk, a WebDAV service or directly to your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing.
Feel the thrill of racing like never before in the newest adrenaline-pumping edition of the Asphalt series with new features specially designed to show off the full potential of the iPad 2.
EVEN MORE AMAZING ON iPad 2
Asphalt has never looked so breathtaking thanks to real-time reflections on cars, specular and bump mapping for richer surface textures, more realistic shadows, cinematic blur effects for boosts and crashes, deeper draw distances, improved particle effects for smoke, collisions and more, and anti-aliasing for smoother edges on all 3D objects.
BUILD YOUR DREAM COLLECTION
Discover 42 cars and bikes from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Ducati and other world class manufacturers.
RACE YOUR FRIENDS
You can even take on friends in Online and Local Multiplayer mode for up to 6 racers. Climb the online leaderboard to be the best in the world!
LEAVE THE WORLD IN YOUR DUST
These street races will have you tearing up city streets in L.A., Tokyo, the Bahamas and more. Each location is rendered in beautiful HD graphics that take full advantage of the Retina display.
CHALLENGE THE BEST
Don’t take your eyes off the road for a second, because you’ll be driving against tough opponents in 11 different leagues and 55 events.
TUNED TO PERFECTION
Take advantage of numerous tuning options to help your vehicles reach peak performance on any track. You can even customize your vehicles with decals to give them your own style.
A Photo Booth in your Pocket – Awesome Photo Strips Anywhere!
Step up, sit down, and get ready to cram as many of your friends together as possible. The photo booth has returned, and it’s incredible. No coins needed. No hunting down old dirty dive bars to only find a machine that is no longer in service. Be the live of any party and bring your IncrediBooth with you.
Bring happiness to any event, party, or lonely evening.
- Uses the awesome new front-facing camera, only on iPhone 4, iPad 2, and iPod touch (4th generation)
- Take photo strips with 4 different retro effects
- Share the whole strip or just one at a time
- Upload direct to Facebook, send in an email, or export to your Photo Library
Follow your interests: instant updates from your friends, industry experts, favorite celebrities, and what’s happening around the world. Get short bursts of timely information on the official Twitter app for iPhone.
Real-time search reveals breaking news, while trending topics and maps show what’s happening now around the world. View trends, browse your interests and see suggested users in several categories, including fashion, entertainment and travel, or search to find out what people are saying about topics you care about, such as politics or big sporting events.
Features: Browse interests, Find & follow friends, Tweet, Retweet, Favorite, Direct Message privately with your followers, share photos, videos and web pages, real-time search, view maps, trends, and follow.
TweetDeck is the best way to stay in touch with what’s happening now on Twitter for your iPad. TweetDeck’s iPad optimized interface shows you everything you want to see at once, so you can stay organized and up to date wherever you are.
TweetDeck for iPad is packed with functionality including:
- multiple columns
- multiple twitter accounts
- reply, retweet, direct message and favorite from a tweet
- view user profiles
- see recent updates and who a person is following and being – followed by
- follow or unfollow and block or unblock a user
- add All Friends, Mentions and DM columns
- add Search columns
- add Trending Topic columns
- add Twitter list columns – both lists you’ve created and those you follow
- cross post updates to any combination of your accounts
- geotag your tweets
- shorten URLs
- access your Twitter contact list
- upload photos (from the on-board iPhoto library)
- rearrange columns however you like and delete those you no longer need
- view geocoded tweets on a full-screen map
Over the coming few days keep an eye on the TweetDeck twitter account as we’ll be tweeting out details on hidden features, gestures and various tips. And of course we’re not stopping here, version 2 will have much closer parity with Desktop TweetDeck including full Facebook integration, notifications and some more superb real-time visualisations.
Advertising Removed Note: Sorry for our stupid. We tried to add some ads on our photo hosting server, but we learn from our customer feedback’s. We removed all of them now. Any questions, please contact us.
- “In battle of mobile blogging tools, BlogPress wins on several fronts” — MacWorld.com
- “if one is looking for a powerful video blogging app, then BlogPress is definitely the app for you.” — BlogHerald.com
- “BlogPress – A mobile bloggin’ dream” — TapCritic.com
- AWESOME HD video demo: http://goo.gl/lu5m
*** NOTE: if you are using non-gmail account on Blogger/BlogSpot, you need to validate your email on user profile first. ***
BlogPress is fast, easy to use, rich featured blogging app that highly intergraded with your favorite social networks: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and Picasa!! Now you can write your blog or travel log on the road, share news, photos and videos with your friends in real time!!
- BlogPress is an universal app: Optimized both for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad, buy once and work for all iOS devices.
- BlogPress come with powerful VIDEO UPLOAD intergraded with YouTube. Please setup your youtube account, BlogPress will upload your video and insert it directly to your post!
- A text-image-mixed layout editor: BlogPress has a special editor that support text-image-mixed layout. Placing your photos anywhere in the text is now a few taps away!! even you don’t know html code.
- No limitation and easy-to-use photo uploader. You can upload MORE THEN ONE photo in a single post to any supported platform. Photos will be uploaded either to your own Filckr, Picasa Web Album or to BlogPress Public Album hosted by us. Thumbnails will be auto generated and link to the full size images.
- Support Simple HTML Quick Insert: a very convenience to create links, bold text, italic text and event font and color, you need to know some basic html only.
- Location auto-detection (GEO tags). Every your blog reader know where you are writing the post, fully intergraded with Google Map.
- Twitter & Facebook intergradation : Automately update Twitter/Facebook status with your latest post and the blog link.
- Write once, multiple posts: By just one click!! you can send the same post to multiple blogs at various platforms. If you have more than one blog, this will definitely be a handy feature for you.
- Landscape editing mode: Allow you input your article with “big finger” landscape keyboard.
- Support TextExpender: TextExpender is a cool app that make your typing much more quickly on iOS. Just search TextExpender in App Store!!
- Support Emoji Keyboard: Writing your article with more fun. BlogPress support iPhone OS Emoji icons. You can add more then 450 interesting icons to you every article.
(You need to enable the iOS magic hidden feature — Emoji keyboard, search Emoji in App Store )
* Support most of the mainstream blog platforms:
- Blogger / BlogSpot
- MSN Live Spaces
- Movable Type
- My Opera
- Support full options of blog: Labels/tags, categories, publish date and online draft(private post)
- Support full thumbnails attributes: Resize, alignment and links
- Simple and elegant desinged: Clear and no confusing interface, easy to use, no need to learn. The buttons display only when you need it.
- Support Draft Auto Saving: save writing text every minute to iTunes shared document folder, easy to recover if app quit abnormally.
- Save local drafts & online drafts & Preview: Write on the way, post them when online. Easily write, edit, delete or preview your posts and drafts.
- Signature customization Setup your personal signature for every post from your iPhone.
- Editor text font customization.
Twittelator Pad is the ultimate way to experience Twitter on your iPad.
Absolutely nothing was taken for granted when redesigning Twittelator for the iPad. Every graphic and interaction was distinctly tailored to create a best-of-breed Twitter experience.
- Beautifully designed and visually rich interface
- Shoot/upload video and snapshots on iPad 2
- Post to Facebook Wall too
- Friends’ tweets are presented persistently in landscape
- See images inline in your friends’ tweets feed
- Messages are presented in a chat view
- Set customizable wallpapers
- Discover nearby Twitter users
- Create and manage drafts
- Terrific multiple account support
- Post photo and audio tweets
- Automatically splits up long tweets to allow longer messages
- All this amongst a rich set of other highly tuned features
Buzzie is on sale for the weekend! Get Buzzie now with a 66% discount!
Buzzie is the first iPhone client for Google Buzz, featuring the most polished interface for buzzing.
- See what’s happening around you, even if you don’t have a Buzz account
- Share links and images, publicly or privately
- Receive messages from the people you follow
- Comment on messages and mark them as liked
- Browse all links and images attached to messages
- Manage your followers and groups
- Browse the people following you
- Find new people to follow
- Check the places around you and buzz about them
Buzzie is not an official Google application nor affiliated with Google Inc. in any way.
Stuck is the most exciting new platform for announcing to friends, family – or the entire world – where and why you’re stuck in real time and also see who else stuck near you or around the globe. Click on any stuck message and view map to find where exactly the user is stuck. Already being used in 42 countries across 5 continents.
Were you stuck today?
- Stuck at the office – again?
- Stuck on a train?
- Song stuck in your head?
- Stuck in love?
- Stuck on a journey?
- Stuck in a game?
How it works?
Using geo-mapping to pinpoint a location, and a set of ‘stuck’ categories such as ‘stuck in your head’, ‘stuck on a journey’, ‘stuck in a city’, ‘stuck in your thoughts’ ‘etc, anyone and everyone can view, contribute and share places and situations where other users are stuck in realtime.
- Post a stuck situation quickly in 2 steps
- Use time-saving preset messages
- Share via twitter, email etc.
- Emotionally ‘tag’ a stuck
- Contribute from anywhere in the world
- Personalise a stuck
- View stucks near you by list or map (local and global)
- Zoom into the world map to find the stuck point and read the stuck message
You can easily filter types of stucks you want to see or ignore. You can also add you own photo to your stucks from options.